CONDITIONS FOR GOD’S
VISITATION OVER THE IMPOSSIBLE!
Preached as the Oracles
of God on April 13, 2014
GENESIS 18: ( 1. 32. 51 )
Main Message from 2:24 to 1.32.51
March 31, 2014 Monday
God has and appointed time to appear to those that have persevered even though their vision for God’s purpose and glory in their lives has been rendered through time or circumstances in the natural impossible. When God appears there also comes the provision of what was impossible in the natural for God’s purpose in one’s life and their ultimate destiny. God also reveals the future of what He is about to do to those He knows and also deems trustworthy to be fruitful in turning many to righteousness. Those that are known of God are those that have great reverence for God in which they recognize their nothingness apart from God.
April 1, 2014 Tuesday
We are to roll all of our works unto the Lord so that things become established and clear in our mind. Therefore let us not justify all the ways we do things but recognize that God is the judge. This requires that we are humble as pride is at the root of our own independent ways away from God. It is in the fear of the LORD that we perceive the truth and mercy of God which purges us from willful disobedience against God and our own ways. When we are walking in the ways that please God even our enemies are made to be at peace with us. Even when we devise our ways God turns that around to direct our steps and the casting of the lot in our life will also be the disposing of the LORD.
April 2, 2014 Wednesday
2nd Chronicles 26:
When God prospers those that are walking close with God it is then that there is the danger of pride that can come forth in presumption to assume a righteousness of self merit in the belief and deed of a higher position that God has not given or sanctioned. This can bring serious judgment from God to lose everything that God has blessed us with including great humiliation and suffering the rest of one’s life. It has happened time and time again up to this very day to men of God that have been used mightily of God.
April 3, 2014 Thursday
Their is the time of awakening for God to gather the nations against Israel in order to judge them. May we as his people be awakened to be ready for that time when Christ will gather his people as his corporate bride.
April 5, 2014 Saturday
The systems of this world are built upon wickedness which is the choice to prostitute the truth by putting temporal fulfillment above the truth so that there is the deceit of false measurement, theft and false swearing. The time will come when all the commit these things will have all that they built burned with fire.
April 7, 2014 Monday
The Lord takes pleasure in his people that are meek and holy. Therefore in this knowledge we are to rejoice in the Lord and praise his name expressively in dance, and singing with instruments such as the timbrel and harp. Our mouth should be filled with high praises to God and our soul unsheathed with the sword of the Spirit in holiness and mercy to pronounce the word of judgment upon those in rebellion against God so that evil kings and rulers are bound in judgment. All those that are saints have the honor of executing this.
April 8, 2014 Tuesday
Those that are proud, evil, and violent lay snares for the righteous to overthrow their godly goings and life. We need to state to the Lord that he is our Almighty one in the strength of our deliverance. The Lord will cover our head in the day of battle. (140:7) In the midst of such conflict God will maintain the cause of our affliction and the right of our inheritance and because we are righteous we will give thanks unto God for Who God is and dwell in his presence because we are upright. (140:12,13)
April 9, 2014 Wednesday
1. In our relationships with people we are 1st to honor and obey your parents in the Lord and also to show the same reverence and obedience towards one another in our immediate family. 1-4
2. In our relationships with people in the world through our employment or leadership over others we are also to show the same obedience in reference even if they are difficult as an act of worship onto God with no impure motives to please people but only God. 5-9
3. We need to put on the whole spiritual armor of God in order to stand against the trickery of the devil to trample on us. This should be done recognizing that the conflicts that we may experience with people are not a wrestling against them but against the powers of evil that effect and influence them. 10-13
4. To stand against the Devil, we need to be strongly holding to truth out of integrity and uprightness which is the foundation for all the armor of God. Then take the breastplate of righteousness which protects the very seat of motives and choice in our heart through choices that are righteous out of faith and love. Our feet should have protection by choices to go and share the gospel out of preparation to present the gospel with peace through recognizing the mercy of God that gave us peace and reconciliation. When we do this the enemy will throw fiery darts at us such as oppression but we can quench this through faith that stands against feelings and false accusative suggestions. We need to take the helmet of deliverance when the enemy would lie to us and make us believe that there is no hope that God can use us or that we can conquer the resistance of the enemy. In relation to this and also to preaching the good news it is very important that we release the Holy Spirit through our speech in speaking as the oracles of God the word of God and also quoting it from the written word of God. This putting on the whole armour of God also involves a life of constant prayer in the Spirit and perseverance for all saints. We should be praying for God to give us utterance and to give his special messengers utterance to boldly make known the mystery of the gospel. 14-20
April 10, 2014 Thursday
Israel as a nation is in the same deception of their own self seeking ways as Jacob was. Even as Jacob went through the process of this being undone so also is Israel as a nation. The key is to still turn unto God in the trials brought on us by deception and to keep mercy and judgment and to continually wait on God. (vs. 6)
April 12, 2014 Saturday
1. When we as individuals or as God’s people are experiencing affliction or tribulation we need to acknowledge in worship onto God a number of important things.
2. We need to acknowledge that God is allowing his wrath and judgment upon us.
3. Secondly that he is allowing this to purify us and bring us into the set time of his favor. (13-16) Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof. So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth thy glory. When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.
4. Thirdly, we need to acknowledge that the being of God’s holiness is consistent and never changes and the because of this God is everlasting and the very source of everlasting life. (12 27) But thou, O LORD, shalt endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations. But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.
5. Fourthly, we need to acknowledge the corruption and temporality of the universe and of our life in relation to this 3rd acknowledgment of the immutability God’s being of holiness as everlasting and the source of everlasting life. (9-10) For I have eaten ashes like bread, and mingled my drink with weeping, Because of thine indignation and thy wrath: for thou hast lifted me up, and cast me down. (26-27) They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.